A differently designed course which will help you to grasp the essence of coding, delivering immediate practical solutions. The focus is put not on memorizing the language structures but making them alive at work. Python becomes a tool. Really appealing in use.
Study Python programming with QuantAtRisk!
- Nesting the Snake
- 1. Setting up Python for Quantitative Analysis in OS X 10.10 Yosemite
- 2. Talking to Python: TextMate Code Editor
- Python for Fearful Beginners
- 3. First Contact with Python + Video
- 4. Asset Allocation for Tangent Portfolio with Risk-Free Asset in Python
- 5. Deriving Limits in Python
- 6. GARCH(1,1) Model in Python
- 7. Covariance Matrix for N-Asset Portfolio fed by Quandl in Python
- 8. Fast Walsh–Hadamard Transform in Python