Are you building a trading model? Do you need intraday trading data for your model backtesting? Here you can get an access to ready-to-use sets of historical time-series with time resolution less than 1 day.
Click, Buy, and Download immediately!
- 5-min Japanese Equity Data
- A set of 41 Japanese stocks (click to see the list) as traded at Tokyo Stock Exchange (TYO) between Jul/8 2010 11:15 and Jan/14 2011 16:30 (6 months; 6899 lines of data per stock). The data are available as text files in a fixed format downloadable in a compressed .zip file (2.3MB).
- 1-min Japanese Equity Data
- A set of 35 Japanese stocks plus NIKKEI 225 Index (click to see the list) as traded at Tokyo Stock Exchange (TYO) between Jul/15 2010 10:03 and Jan/14 2011 16:59 (6 months; 31842 lines of data per stock). The data are available as text files in a fixed format downloadable in a compressed .zip file (6.9MB).
- 1-hour FX Data
- A set of 28 FX currency pairs as traded at FOREX (see the list here), spanned between Jan/1 2000 and May/31 2010. The data for each of 28 pairs come into two separate text files (BID and ASK). The format of data files is presented in two columns: (1) Time [expressed in in days since Jan/1 2000 00:00; the precision corresponds to 1-hour data resolution], and (2) BID or ASK. The data are ready to use for your model building and/or different FX pair comparison as the time moments are the same among all files. Downloadable as a single .zip file (8MB).
Visit Tick-Data Download webpage for exploring FX Tick-Data available to you.